Cook time1 hours 15 minutes
- ĺ cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- ľ cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract or 1 Enevlope of Italian Vanilla
- 1 Envelope of Pandegliangeli or 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Ĺ cups of All Purpose Flour
- Ĺ cup of Cacao Powder
- Ĺ tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, spray a 10Ē tube pan with non stick spray and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, pandegliangeli, vanillina and salt, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, butter and sugar until very creamy, add the eggs and continue to mix until you have a nice thick and pale color.
4) Add the milk and mix it in quickly, add the flour mixture and mix it all together until itís incorporated but donít over mix.
5) Pour 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan and set aside.
6) Add the cacao powder to the reserved 1/3 of the batter and mix it all together so you have a smooth chocolaty batter.
7) Spoon the chocolate mixture all over the top of the cake batter and using a butter knife, run it all threw to slightly mix the batter together but donít stir the two batters completely!
8) Bake the cake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before inverting onto a platter.