Cook time minutes
- 2 lbs Yukon gold Potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- ľ cup Unsalted Butter
- ĺ cup Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water and add in a sprinkle of salt, add the potatoes and cook on medium heat for about 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and return them to the hot pot to cook them for 1 more minute to remove any excess water.
3) In a small sauce pan, add the milk, butter and cream and heat until the butter has melted and the milk is hot but donít bring it to a boil.
4) Press the potatoes in a potato ricer (or mash them with a potato masher) in a large bowl, and add the warm milk and butter mixture. Using a wooden spoon, mix everything together and season well with salt and pepper.