Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Dozen Cookies
- 1-1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 2 Dozen Chocolate Mint Chocolates
1) In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda and set it aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar for about a minute, add the eggs and mix until well incorporated.
3) Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined and your cookie dough comes together. Pop the dough in the fridge for an hour.
4) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line 2 baking sheets with some parchment paper and set aside.
5) Using an ice cream scoop the size of one tablespoon, scoop out your dough, flatten it in your hands, place a piece of chocolate in the center of each one and carefully seal the dough around it.
6) Place them a couple of inches apart on your prepared baking sheet and bake the cookies for about 10 to 12 minutes or until set around the edges, allow them to cool a bit before serving.