Cook time minutes
- 4 Slices of White or Wheat bread, crust removed if you would like.
- 4 Slices of Fresh Whole Milk Mozzarella
- 2 Eggs, beaten and seasoned lightly with a little salt and pepper
- ½ cup of Flour
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil
1) Preheat the oil in a small non stick skillet over medium heat. Sandwich 2 slices of mozzarella between 2 pieces of bread. Dredge in flour and shake off any excess, dip in the beaten egg and add it to the hot skillet.
2) Cook for a few minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and the mozzarella has melted. Serve right away!