Cook time10 minutes
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Ginger, minced or grated
- 2 Tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 14.5oz can of Light Coconut Milk, well shaken
- 4 cups of Vegetable Stock
- 3 Baby Bok Choy, quartered and washed
- 6oz of Thin Rice Noodles or any other kind of noodle you prefer
- About 1/4 cup of Fresh Cilantro
- Few Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- Fresh Scallions, finely sliced
1) In a saucepan, add the oil, garlic and ginger and saute together for a few minutes, add the curry paste, stir it in and allow it to cook for a couple minutes.
2) Add the vegetable stock and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes, add the rice noodles and bok choy and cook the mixture for 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender (check the package instructions for cooking time on the noodles but generally, thin rice noodles take between 2 to 4 minutes to cook)
3) Serve the soup topped with fresh cilantro, mint and scallions.