Cook time30 minutes
ServingsMakes 16 Brownies
- 1-1/2 cups of Nutella
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Ground Almonds
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line an 8x8" pan with parchment paper and spray well with some non-stick spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl using a handheld electric whisk, whisk the eggs and salt until the eggs are super thick and pale, about 4 minute.
3) Heat up the Nutella for just about a minute in the microwave to loosen it up a bit and make sure to give it a stir every 20 seconds.
4) Add the Nutella and ground almonds to the eggs, mix those in well then pour mixture into your prepared pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked through.