Preparation4 hours 30 minutes
Cook time5 minutes
ServingsServes 8 t 12 depending on the size of the slices
- Plain Chocolate Biscuits or any other chocolate cookie (try finding Pan Di Stelle for this)
- 1 Small Jar of Nutella
- 1-1/2 cup of Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
1) Add the Nutella in a small saucepan and warm it up a bit to make it a bit looser.
2) To assemble the cookie trifle, dip each cookie in the milk, make one layer of them on your platter, top with some whipped cream followed by the Nutella (this will look crazy but trust me it will work out in the end).
3) Repeat the same process 2 more times ending up with a fourth layer of cookies at the very top.
4) Pop it in the fridge for several hours or the freezer for about 1 hour.
NOTE: The amount of everything is an estimate, they will vary based on how big you make this and how many layers you would like to have.