Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 870
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 8-10Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
2 cups of All Purpose Flour
2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
4 Tbsp Melted Butter
2 cups Whole Milk
1 1/2 cups Nutella
1 cup of Heavy Whipped Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
To make the crepes:
1) Place the flour, sugar, milk, salt, eggs and melted butter in a blender and blend until smooth and no lumps appear.
2) Preheat a 9 inch nonstick skillet on medium heat and spray with the nonstick cooking spray. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter into the pan tilting the pan in a circular motion coating the surface evenly.
3) Cook the crepes for about 30 seconds on each side, remove to a plate and continue the same process with the rest of the batter until all your crepes are cooked.
4) To assemble, place one crepe on your serving dish (I like using a cake pedestal here) smear a bit of Nutella all over the surface of the crepe and follow that with a spoonful of whipped cream (donít put too much) repeat this process until youíre all done.
5) Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
6) On top of the last crepe, pipe some whipped cream in little rosettes and top with fresh raspberries and fresh mint.
7) Serve Immediately!