Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 683
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Get Social With Laura!Snap: LauraVitale86
Makes a few dozen (Depending on size)Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
8oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup of Nutella
2 Tbsp of Frangelico or any other hazelnut liqueur (optional)
1) Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and set aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add the cream and butter and allow the cream to come to a simmer.
3) Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and let it sit for about a minute.
4) Whisk the cream and chocolate mix until smooth. Stir in the Nutella and pour the mixture into an 8x8 baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and let it sit in the fridge for about 2 hours or until set.
5) Using 2 teaspoons or a melon baller or tiny little ice cream scoop, form little truffles and dip them into powdered sugar or chopped hazelnuts.