Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 587
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes a few dozenPrep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
1 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1 ¼ of a cup of All Purpose Flour
¾ of a cup of Brown Sugar
¾ of a cup of Regular Sugar
3 cups of Quick Cooking Oats
1 ½ tsp of Almond Extract
½ tsp of Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 cups of White Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and oats, set aside.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar until really creamy. Add the eggs and almond extract and continue to mix until you have a smooth mixture.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix together to combine but do not over mix.
5) Add the chocolate chips and mix them in just until they are well distributed throughout the dough.
6) Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the dough on to a parchment paper lined baking sheet, a couple inches apart from each other.
7) Bake them for about 9 to 11 minutes or until the bottoms are a light golden brown color. Allow to cool completely!