Cook time50 minutes
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 lb of Potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2/3 cup of White Wine such as Pinot Grigio
- 3/4 cup of Frozen Peas
- 1 Yellow Onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Pinch of Dried Rosemary
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large skillet with high sides (make sure the pan can go from stove top to oven) add the oil, allow it to get nice and hot, season both sides of the chicken with some salt and pepper and sear the chicken on both sides until it develops some color.
3) Add the onion, cook stirring until they soften a bit, add the wine, allow it to reduce for about 2 minutes, scatter the potatoes, peas and rosemary around the chicken, give everything a little season with some salt and pepper and pop it in the oven to roast for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes are fully cooked through.
NOTE: Every 10 minutes or so, check on the chicken, if it looks like itís drying out, add about 1/4 cup of water or stock at a time.