Cook time45 minutes
- ½ cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup of Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ cup of Orange Marmalade
- Zest of One Small Orange
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp of Baking soda
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups of All Purpose FlourFor the sugar mixture for the center:
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Raw Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp of Cold Unsalted butter, cut into small piecesFor the glaze:
- ¼ cup or Orange Marmalade
- ¼ cup of Fresh Orange Juice
- ¼ cup of Confectioner Sugar (powdered sugar)
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, Spray a bundt pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, eggs, oil, orange marmalade, orange zest and sugar.
4) Add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix to combine well but don’t over mix.
5) Pour half of the batter batter into your prepared pan and set aside for just a few minutes.
6) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the topping and mix it with your fingers until its all a nice crumbly texture, spread it evenly over the cake. pour the remaining batter over the top of the sugar topping and make sure the top is nice and leveled. Bake for about 45 to minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before inverting onto a platter.
7) For the glaze, add the orange marmalade in a microwave safe bowl and pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds or until its nice and runny.
8) Whisk in the orange juice and powdered sugar, pour over the coffee cake and let it set for about 15 minutes before serving.