Cook time minutes
- 1 Panettone (1 pound loaf) cut into cubes
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 cups of Milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
1) In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the panettone, make sure you get a nice smooth mixture.
2) Add the panettone and sit to make sure its coated in the custard, let it sit for about an hour.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, butter a large casserole dish with a bit of butter.
4) Add the custard mixture to the buttered pan and bake for about an hour or until puffed and golden and set in the center.