Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 270
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes Enough to Serve 4 PeoplePrep time: 10 mins
2 3/4 cups of Flour
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 tsp of Salt
1/4 cup of Water
1) In a food processor add the flour, salt, eggs and oil, pulse until coarse crumbs form.
2) With the motor running, add the water and mix just until the dough comes together (dough will be sticky)
3) Dump on a well floured surface and knead it until it's no longer sticky.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5) Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces and shape each ice into a sheet of pasta ,either with a pasta machine according to the manufacture's instructions. place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkled with semolina.
6) Use this pasta dough as a base for ravioli or to cut into desired shape.