Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 579
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1 Small Onion, finely chopped
4 Slices of Bacon, chopped
2 ¼ cups of Frozen, Defrosted Peas
12 oz of small cut pasta such as small shells or tubbettini
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
Freshly Grated Parmiggiano to taste
4 cups of Water
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large saucepan, add the olive oil and let it come to temperature over medium heat.
2) Add the onions and bacon and cook until they develop some color, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Add the peas and water and bring to a rolling boil.
4) Add the pasta, season with salt and pepper and allow the mixture to cook for about 10 minutes or until the pasta is fully cooked.
5) Stir in the butter and cheese and serve immediately!