Cook time minutes
- 10 Small Fresh Peaches, pitted and quartered
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Flour
- Zest and Juice of Half a Small LemonFor the Topping:
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 cup of Oats
- ¼ cup of Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup of Cold Butter, cut into little pieces
1) Preheat the oven to 375.
2) In a large bowl mix together the peaches with the brown sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and the flour. Add the peach mixture in a 9 by 13 casserole dish and set aside.
3) In a large bowl combine first 7 ingredients for the topping and mix. Using your fingers or a pastry cutter, mix in the butter until its distributed all thru the dry ingredients but make sure its still in small pieces.
4) Scatter the topping all over the top of the peaches and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubby.
5) Serve with a scoop of the best vanilla ice cream you can get your hands on. Enjoy!