Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 1 9” Premade Pie Crust
- 8 Large Peaches, peeled, stone removed and cut into large chunks
- 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup of Vanilla Sugar or Granulated Sugar with a splash of vanilla extract
- Juice of 1/2 LemonFor the topping:
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, cold and cut into small pieces
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees (I accidentally said 350 in the video but the right temperature is 375 degrees) grease a 9” pie plate, line it with the pie crust, crimp the edges and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the peaches with the flour, sugar and lemon juice, once they are well combined, add the filling to the pie crust and set that aside.
3) In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt and using a pastry cutter, mix the ingredients together until the butter is evenly distributed and chopped up enough to resemble the shape of peas, stir in the oats.
4) Evenly scatter the topping on the peaches, then put the pie on a baking sheet and pop it in the oven to bake for about an hour or until the top is a lovely golden brown color. Make sure the pie cools for about 4 hours or until fully cooled before serving.