Cook time minutes
- 2 Pears, peeled, cored, halved and sliced
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp of Golden Raisins
- 1 9” Pie Crust, rolled out
- 1 Egg
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a small bowl, toss together the pears, raisins, sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
3) Lay the rolled out pie crust on a floured surface and using a small bowl as a guide, cut out two circle pieces. Lay them on the parchment lined baking sheet.
4) Divide the pear mixture between the two pieces of dough making sure to place the filling in the center and leaving a 1 ½ inch boarder around the edges.
5) Beat the egg in a small bowl with 1 Tbsp of water and brush this mixture around the edges of the crust. Fold the edges over the sides of the pear mixture and brush a little more egg mixture around the sides.
6) Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.