Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 833
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes about 2 dozenPrep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
1-1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
1/4 tsp of Salt
1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 cup of Finely Chopped Pecans
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and pecans and mix until your dough comes together.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop (or two tablespoons) form your cookies and place them on the prepared baking sheet. With damp hands, press down the cookies to flatten them slightly and bake them for about 15 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown.
6) After removing from the oven, sprinkle with confectioner sugar and allow them to cool.