Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 124
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
½ lb of Whole Wheat Penne
2 Large Zucchini, chopped
1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 tsp of Butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
Few Leaves of Fresh Basil
1) Bring a large pot filled with water up to a boil. Salt generously and add your pasta. Cook according to package instructions.
2) In a large non stick pan sauté the garlic in the oil over high heat, add the zucchini season with salt and pepper and cook for about 8 minutes or so or until the zucchini starts to turn a golden brown color.
3) Before you drain the pasta, reserve 1 cup of the cooking water and set aside.
4) Add the cherry tomatoes at this point and cook for 1 more minute. Add the cooked and drained pasta along with about ¼ to ½ cup of the cooking water.
5) Add the butter and stir everything together until the butter melts. Add the parmiggiano reggiano and some fresh bail. Turn the heat off and enjoy!