Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 723
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 6 to 8Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
1 1lb Ball of Pizza Dough
About 1/2 lb of American Cheese
1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Pack (about 8oz) of Pepperoni
Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
1 Tbsp of Pizza Seasoning
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Roll the dough to about a 14 inch circle, lay the slices of american cheese in a single layer, sprinkle the mozzarella and parmiggiano all over and lay the pepperoni all over that in a single layer followed by the pizza seasoning.
3) Tightly roll it like a jelly roll, pinching the seam.
4) Place it seam side down and using a small paring knife make a few slices over the top for the steam to escape.
5) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.