Cook time minutes
- One Large Pineapple, peeled, and cut into 8 rings, core removed
- 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp of Spiced Rum, optional
- Your choice of ice cream to serve
- ½ cup of Roughly Crushed Graham Crackers
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Pour the butter in the bottom of a large non-stick baking dish, one big enough to hold all of the pineapple slices.
3) Place the pineapple slices on top of the melted butter. Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the top. Drizzle the rum evenly over the top.
4) Roast the pineapple for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
5) To serve, place one piece of the roasted pineapple on a dessert plate, top it with a dollop of frozen yogurt or ice cream, and spoon some of the pineapple roasting juices over the top. Top with 1 Tbsp of the crushed graham crackers.