Preparation1 hours 0 minutes
Cook time2 minutes
ServingsMakes enough for about 8 people
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of Lemon Juice
- 5 cups of Water
- 2 1/2 cups of Ice
- 1 Bag of Frozen Strawberries, thawed
1) Add the one cup of water and one cup of sugar to a small saucepan and cook it over medium low heat until the sugar dissolves.
2) In a large pitcher, add in the remaining ingredients along with the simple syrup mixture.
4) In a blender, add the thawed strawberries, and about 1/2 cup of the lemonade mixture, blend until smooth then strain it through a fine strainer right in the pitcher with the lemonade mixture.
3) Give everything a good stir and pop it in the fridge for a couple hours to chill well.