Cook time minutes
- 4 6” Pita Rounds
- 1 cup of Leftover Ratatouille, or any kind of veggies you prefer
- ½ cup of Already Made Marinara Sauce
- A Few Slices of Fresh Mozzarella
- A few leaves of fresh basil
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Lay the pita breads on a baking sheet, spread about 2 Tbsp of marinara on each one, top each one with about ¼ cup of the ratatouille, and top that with some mozzarella.
3) Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until crispy.
4) Scatter over some basil and cut into wedges. Enjoy!