Cook time minutes
- 4 Thin Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- 1 ˝ Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ˝ cup of White Wine
- 4 or 5 Pickled Mild Cheery Peppers, seeds removed and torn into pieces
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add the oil to a large sauté pan and preheat over medium high heat.
2) Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and flour on both sides, place them in the hot oil and cook them for about 3 minutes.
3) Flip them over, add the hot peppers and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through.
4) Remove from the pan and add the white wine and parsley to the remaining pan drippings and cook it for about 1 minute or until the wine reduces and thickens.
5) Pour sauce over the pork chops and enjoy!