Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 1022
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 6 to 8Prep time: 1 hrs 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
3 Small Potatoes (or 2 bigger potatoes)
1/4 cup of Thinly Sliced Yellow Onion
Pinch of Dry Rosemary
Sea Salt, to taste
1) Add the potatoes to a saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil and boil for about 7 minutes or until they are about 70% of the way cooked through, strain them and set them aside.
2) Drizzle some olive oil in a small baking sheet (one thatís a little bigger than 9x13" but not much bigger otherwise your dough will be thin) stretch your dough on the baking sheet, flipping it around the coat in the oil (refer to video for better instructions), cover with some plastic wrap and allow to rise for 45 minutes to an hour or until the dough has about doubled in thickness.
3) Meanwhile, peel your potatoes, slice them very thinly and let them cool and also preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
4) Arrange the potatoes on a single layer on top of the dough, drizzle some olive oil over the top, scatter the thinly sliced onions over those, then add a pinch of rosemary followed by some salt.
5) Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes minutes or until golden brown and crisp all around the edges.