Cook time minutes
- 1 lb of Green Beans, trimmed
- 1 lb Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes, halved (or if very big cut in quarters so that they are all the same size so they cook evenly)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1) In a large pot filled with cold water add the potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
2) Five minutes before the potatoes are done add the green beans and cook them together for the last few minutes.
3) Drain and let them cook slightly, add them to a large bowl and add the red onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a small bowl whisk together the garlic, vinegar and olive oil. Pour over the potato mixture and toss gently. Sprinkle with the fresh parsley and serve immediately!
This dish is best when served at room temperature.