Cook time25 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 4 Large or 6 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oil and butter in large non stick skillet over medium heat, add the potatoes, toss to coat them in the oil and butter mixture and place a lid on the pan. Allow the potatoes to cook covered for 10 minutes.
2) Remove the lid and increase the heat between medium and medium high, add the onion and red bell pepper and make sure you try to push the veggies down a little to get them to be almost in a single layer so they can develop some color.
3) Allow the veggies to cook on all sides for about 15 minutes and develop a good golden brown color but don’t stir them too much.
4) Add the parsley and garlic and season with salt and pepper and cook for 1 more minute.