Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 515
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes 18Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes
ľ cup of Sour Cream
3 Tbsp of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
2 Sheets of Puff pastry
Egg Wash (one egg beaten with 1 Tbsp of water)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until very soft and tender.
2) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Place the potatoes in a bowl and mash them with a potato masher so that they are nice and smooth.
4) Add the cream cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper and garlic and fold them in.
5) Roll each sheet of puff pastry out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll it out so itís about 11x11 inch square.
6) Cut each sheet into 9 pieces, add a small dollop of the mashed potato mixture into the center of each one.
7) Brush all the edges with the egg wash and bring together the opposite corner of each one and pinch together to seal Place them seam side down on the parchment lined baking sheet.
8) Brush the tops with some more egg wash and bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden.