Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 159
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Get Social With Laura!
½ Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ Cup of Sour Cream
1 ½ Cups of All Purpose Flour
¼ tsp of Baking Powder
1/8 tsp of Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt
1 Cup of Sugar
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 5” loaf pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and whisk for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the sour cream and vanilla.
4) Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix it in just to combine but do not over mix.
5) Pour the batter into the prepared an and smooth the top so its even. Cook for about 50 minutes to 1 hour or until when a toothpick entered in the center comes out clean.
Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.