Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 75
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
1 ½ Cups of Flour
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
1 ½ Cups of Sugar
½ cup of Vegetable Oil
1 tsp of Vanilla
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray a 9by5” nonstick loaf pan with non stick cooking spray, lay the bottom with parchment paper and set aside.
3) In a small bowl mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
4) In a large bowl whisk together all of the remaining ingredients. Once the wet mix is nice and creamy, add in the dry ingredients. Mix well but not over mixing.
5) Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool slightly before removing from the pan.
6) This is best eaten warm, so what I do is make it on a weekend and keep it in the fridge, so whenever I want a slice I simply pop it in the microwave for about 45 second or in the toaster for that crunchy outside and soft and warm inside.
I love this pumpkin bread!