Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 65
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
1 cup of Flour
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Regular Sugar
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
½ tsp Salt
½ cup of Evaporated Milk
¼ cup of Water
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
½ cup Pumpkin Puree
1) Preheat a griddle or a non stick skillet over medium heat and spray it with non stick cooking spray or brush it with melted butter.
2) In a large bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
3) In a medium bowl whisk together the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together to make sure everything is well combined.
4) Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour your pancake batter on the preheated and greased griddle.
5) Cook for about a couple minutes on each side or until cooked through.
6) Serve warm drizzled with maple syrup and sprinkle over some toasted nuts for an unbeatable fall breakfast! Enjoy!