Cook time1 hours 35 minutes
ServingsMakes a few dozen depending on the size
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2/3 cup of Super Fine Sugar
- ½ tsp of Cream of Tartar
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- ¾ tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1) Preheat your oven to 250 degrees, line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer, whisk the egg whites until they become a little frothy, add the cream of tartar and salt and mix it in until combined.
3) Slowly add the sugar and whisk the mixture until the egg whites become thick and very glossy and the sugar has dissolved (pinch the mixture in between your fingers and see if you feel the sugar, if you do, keep mixing).
4) With either two small spoons or in a piping bag fitted with a large round tip, form little dollops on your prepared baking sheet a couple inches apart.
5) Sprinkle the top with some sprinkles and bake them for 1 hour and 35 minutes making sure to rotate the baking sheets half way through baking. Turn the oven off and let them cool and dry out with the oven door shut for 3 hours.
Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for a couple weeks!