Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8 as a side
- 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 to 6 Cloves of Garlic, peeled and smashed
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- Juice of 1 Lemon, about 3 Tbsp
- 1/3 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add the potatoes and garlic to a large pot, cover with water, add a generous pinch of salt, bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but still hold their shape.
2) Drain the potatoes, discard the garlic, and add them to a large bowl along with the parsley and set aside.
3) In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the oil and lemon juice with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4) Drizzle the dressing over the potatoes (you might not need all of it so drizzle a little at a time) toss to make sure they are all coated in the dressing, allow it to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes and then serve!