Cook time45 minutes
- 4 cups of Frozen or Fresh Rhubarb, chopped
- 3 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- 11/4 cup of Granulated SugarFor the Topping:
- 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- ¾ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter, cold
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, grease a casserole dish and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss together the rhubarb with the sugar and flour. Put this mixture into your casserole dish and set aside.
3) In the same bowl, add all the topping ingredients except for the butter. Mix the ingredients so that they are combined, add the butter and using a fork or a pastry cutter, cut in the pieces of butter so that you have a coarse mixture.
4) Scatter the topping all over the top of the filling, place the casserole dish on a baking dish and bake the crisp for about 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on top and the filling is nice and bubbly!