Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 468
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 8 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
3 cups of Leftover Risotto
1 ½ cups of Bread Crumbs
½ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
2 Eggs, beaten
1 cup of All Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1/3 cup of Olive Oil
1) Preheat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2) In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, a little salt and pepper and cheese and mix to combine.
3) Using an ice cream scoop, form the cold risotto into balls and then flatten them into little discs.
4) Dredge them in the flour (making sure to shake off the excess) dip them in the eggs and coat them in the bread crumb mixture.
4) Cook them for about 3 minutes on each side in the hot pan or until they are golden brown and crispy on both sides.