Cook time10 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Boneless Skinless Breast (or tenders) cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 1 cup of Buttermilk
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 2 cups of Ritz Cracker Crumbs (I used 2 sleeves of crackers here and pulsed them in my food processor)
- 1/3 cup of Pablo Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- Vegetable Oil
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, paprika, graduated garlic and salt, toss the chicken in and make sure it is all well coated then cover with plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for a few hours.
2) Add about one inch of vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet preheat it over medium heat, while that happens, in a shallow bowl or place, mix together the cracker crumbs, panko and parm.
3) Dredge the chicken in the cracker mixture and dry until golden brown and crispy, place them on a paper towel lined plate and sprinkle some fresh parm over the top.