Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Cups
- 3 Roasted Peppers
- 3 Tomatoes, halved and seeds removed
- 2 Scallions, trimmed and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of Fresh Basil
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Add all the ingredients besides the oil in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is chopped but still coarse.
2) Scrape the sides of the food processor and with the motor running, stream in the olive oil.
3) Serve it with bread, veggies or as a topping on fish, beef or poultry.
Serve right away!