Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Dozen
- 2 cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- ¾ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups of Walnuts, coarsely chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13x9inch baking pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper.
2) Add 1 cup of the chocolate chips in a small bowl and melt in the microwave and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar, add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. Add in the melted chocolate and beat until smooth.
4) Beat in the dry flour mixture and spread this mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out slightly sticky.
5) Remove from the oven and sprinkle evenly with the marshmallows, remaining chocolate chips and walnuts. Return to oven for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows begin to melt.
6) Let them cool for about 30 minutes and cut into bars.