Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 3 to 4
- 12oz of Cooked Salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Chives
- 2 Tbsp of Mayo
- 2 tsp of Lemon Zest
- Dash of Worcesteshire sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to tasteFor the sauce:
- ¼ cup of Mayo
- A few Consichons (up to you how many you want to use)
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Dill
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Dash of Hot Sauce
1) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the salmon cakes together making sure not to over mash the salmon.
2) Cover with some plastic wrap and place it in the fridge.
3) Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet, spoon large spoonfuls of the salmon mixture into the hot pan making sure to flatten them a bit.
4) Allow them to cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brow on each side.
5) Before serving, mix together the mayo, chopped cornishons, lemon juice, dill and salt and pepper.
6) Serve the sauce along side the crab cakes and enjoy!