Cook time10 minutes
- 4 6oz each, pieces of Chicken Breast, pounded thinly
- 1 pint of Cherry Tomatoes or Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup of Pitted Kalamata Olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 oz of Goat Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Olive oil, plus a bit more
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add 2 Tbsp of Oil in a large non stick skillet and preheat it over medium heat.
2) Season your chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper, add them to the hot pan and cook them for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side (they will cook faster or slower depending on how thin they are).
3) Remove the cooked chicken onto a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
4) In the same pan, add the garlic and let it sizzle for about 30 seconds.
5) Add the olives and tomatoes, and drizzle in the balsamic vinegar. Cook the mixture for about 30 seconds.
6) Top the cooked chicken with the tomato mixture, crumble over your goat cheese and scatter fresh basil all over the top. Dig in!