Cook time minutes
- 4 (4oz each) Fillets of Fresh Salmon
- 10 oz of Cremini Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 6 oz of Fresh Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil plus 1 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add the oil and garlic in a large skillet with high sides and preheat it over medium heat, once the garlic is nice and sizzling, add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook the mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes or until they have cooked down, add the tomato and season a bit more with salt and allow it to cook for a couple minutes.
2) Turn the heat up to medium high and add the spinach and place a lid on the skillet and let it cook for a minute or two or until the spinach has wilted. Remove the lid and season with a bit more salt if you feel it needs it, add the balsamic vinegar and just mix everything together so itís all mixed with the vinegar. Remove the veggies to a plate and cover it to keep warm, set aside.
3) In the same skillet, add another 1 Tbsp of oil and allow it to get nice and hot on medium high, season your salmon with salt and pepper on both sides and place them skin side down in the hot skillet. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side if your salmon is about 1 inch thick.
4) Set it on your cooked veggies and top with a little fresh parsley.