Cook time20 minutes
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room Temperature
- ¼ cup of Vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Envelope of Vanillina or 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Package of Pandegliangeli or 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Whole MilkFor the Frosting:
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp of Mint Extract
- 4 cups of Confectioner Sugar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your cupcake tin with liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt, vanillina and pandegliangeli, set aside.
3) In a mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the sugar, oil and butter. Add the eggs and cream together until you get a smooth mixture. Add the dry ingredients and with the speed on low mix together and slowly add the milk and just mix everything to combine. DO NOT OVERMIX! Make sure you give everything a good stir with a spatula from the bottom to incorporate any bit that wasn't mixed.
4) Scoop the batter into your lined cupcake tin, make sure it's only filled ¾ of the way up because they will rise. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for about 45 minutes before frosting.
5) To make the frosting combine together all the frosting ingredients and mix together to combine. Add the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes.