Cook time10 minutes
- 3 Leftover Short Ribs, meat shredded
- 2 cups of Sauce, with the veggies
- ¼ cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- ½ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- 12oz of Pasta, penne, rigatoni, any tube shaped pasta will do
1) Fill a pot with water, sprinkle in some salt and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
2) Puree the veggie sauce mixture either in a blender or with an immersion blender and set aside.
4) Cook your pasta 2 minutes short of the cooking time, drain your pasta making sure to reserve ½ cup of the starchy cooking water, place the drained pasta back in the large pot.
5) Pour the sauce over the pasta along with the heavy cream and cooking water. Cook the mixture together for about 2 minutes over medium high heat, sprinkle in the parmiggiano and herbs and serve right away!