Cook time minutes
- 1 lb of Fresh Shrimp, peeled and devained
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp of fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of Lemon Zest
- 3 Slices of Fresh Ciabatta bread, ground in a food processor until coarse crumbs form
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, add the chopped garlic, parsley and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 30 seconds.
2) Add the bread crumbs and a bit more oil if you need too, cook for about 1 minute. Squeeze in a touch of lemon juice and enjoy!