Cook time minutes
- ½ lb of Raw Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ Cup of White Wine
- Juice of One Small Lemon
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Heat the oil and garlic in a non stick pan over high heat until the garlic is fragrant and lightly golden.
2) Add the white wine and let it reduce by half, about 2 to 3 minutes
3) Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper, cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until the shrimp are fully cooked thru.
4) Reduce the heat to medium and add the lemon juice, butter and parsley. Stir everything to mix and remove from the heat.
Serve over pasta, rice or with a nice chunk of Italian bread.