Cook time minutes
- 1 lb Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes, Halved
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Place the potatoes on a microwave safe dish and pop them in the microwave for 10 minutes or until almost cooked through.
2) Preheat the oil in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat and let it get nice and hot, add in your partially cooked potatoes and immediately reduce the temperature to medium to medium-low, let the potatoes cook for about 10 minutes or until fully cooked through and deep golden brown and crispy.
3) Add the garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper and toss everything together, cook for another minute and then serve them right away!