Cook time5 minutes
- 4 cups of Chicken Stock
- About 4oz of Mixed Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- About ¼ of a Small Head of Cabbage, shredded
- Large Handful of Sugar Snap peas, roughly chopped
- 6oz of Soba Noodles
- 3 or 4 Scallions, dark tops removed and the rest chopped
- Soy Sauce, to taste
1) Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. In a different saucepan, add the stock and bring to a boil.
2) Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes. Add the cabbage, mushrooms, carrot and sugar snap peas to the stock and cook those for 4 minutes as well.
3) Drain and rinse the noodles, divide them in two bowls.
4) Season the broth mixture with the soy sauce and pour the veggies and broth over the noodles, scatter over some chopped scallions and enjoy!