Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 3 Dozen
- 1 ½ cups of All Purpose flour
- ½ tsp of Salt
- ¼ tsp of Baking Powder
- ¾ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla and continue to whisk for about 1 minute.
3) Add the flour, salt and baking powder and mix it all in until its all combined.
4) Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out the dough on to the parchment lined baking sheets making to sure to place them a few inches apart.
5) Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown around the edges. Make sure you rotate the baking sheets half way through cooking for even baking.
Let cool completely and enjoy!