Cook time15 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Ginger
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 of a Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon
1) Pierce the chicken all around with a fork and place it in a bowl, set aside.
2) In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together all of the remaining ingredients, pour it all over the chicken, mix it around to make sure itís all well coated, cover and pop it in the fridge for about an hour or up to overnight.
3) Cook the chicken in a large skillet, over medium heat for a few minutes on each side or until fully cooked through, in the meantime take any leftover marinade, add it to a small saucepan along with about ľ cup of water, bring it to a boil and simmer it for a couple minutes then drizzle it over the cooked chicken.